[Sign in][Main]

NYE - YourElectrologist‎

Managed by NYE - YourElectrologist

Electrolysis side effects

NYE - YourElectrologist
2011-01-31 16:49

Hi Rachelle and thank you for your inquiry.

I understand your concern regarding side effects, and from the subject of your post, I assume your most concern is especially  about the dark spots AKA hyperpigmentation.  Such an effect is caused by over-stimulating the pigments cells (melanocytes) at the lower level of the epidermis, the outer layer of the skin. This could happen when a poor insertion is made in the follicle and also if the treated area gets exposed to light 24-48 hours immediately following the session. To avoid that, make sure you visit a professional, licensed and experienced electrologist (posted in my blog -  "how to choose Your Electrologist" :http://www.yourelectrologist.com/blog/index.php?entry=entry100929-145804 ).

Also, apply sun screen to the treated area for the 2 days following the treatment (if exposed, such as face etc.)

If the treatment (insertion, intensity settings, modality chosen, sterilization and hygiene methods applied) is performed properly, no side effects should occur and the results will be to your satisfaction Smile.

I hope I answered your question. Please do no hesitate to continue the thread whether you have more doubts.

All the best,

NYE - Your Electrologist

NYE Permanent Hair Removal By Electrolysis www.yourelectrologist.com

[] waxing while electrolysis*  shimmer*   2012-01-21 14:15 
[] Dark spots*  Rachelle*   2011-01-31 15:57 
   []  Electrolysis side effects  NYE - YourElectrologist   2011-01-31 16:49 
[] beard removal*  Adam B.*   2011-01-10 23:03 
   [] How long it takes ...  NYE - YourElectrologist   2011-01-11 16:19 
Page produced in: 0.03 Seconds.
2019-03-26 22:12 UTC

[RSS]